Notes about Submitting Fan Art:
1. All Fan Art is to be sent to email@example.com when sending please tell me your name (or your Artists name) If you have a web site or a deviant Art page and you want a link to it tell me so I can put up a link. :) A Snail Mail (postal) address is also available.
2. Subject in email must say "Fan Art", "fan stuff", "El Dorado Art", or "Miguel and Tulio". Just something that will pop out at me so I don't accidentially delete it.
3. Files accepted are: bmp, jpg, jpeg or gif formats. Win Zip files are also accepted. If the file is in a tif or another format, it's too big to fit in an email. So if you don't know how to change the format of a file please email me and I'll give you instructions on how to format. (If I can teach my very caffinated BF at 11:00 at night in about 3 mins I can teach anyone.)
4. Must be either rated rated PG-13 and under. (American rating standards) No pornography or graphic nudity allowed. (Bums are ok ;)) Please be careful with any terms you might be suggesting in your art there are younger children viewing this site too. Slash is allowed but there will be a warning symbol next to the picture link.
5. All art is accepted automatically! (unless of course it's pornographic etc....) Any art sent to me WILL be put on this site. If you send Art and do not see it within 3 days of sending, email me because I might not have got it. Also check the home page. If i'm on vacation or I say I won't be on because of Computer problems then Art can't be put up until everything is back to normal.
6. For files that are large in size. Very large pics will have to be compressed to fit on my site page and for fast loading time for those who use a modem connection. The contents of the picture wont be reduced just the pixel amount. Don't worry I know what I'm doing.
Notes about Gallery Pictures (self portarits above your name):
1. It has to be a SELF Portrait done in the RtED stlye.
2. Must be wearing 16th century clothing (Medieval and any part of the Renaissance is ok too) But No jeans, fishnets, or what ever you're wearing now! Clothing can be from anywhere in Europe, Asia, or even the Americas in the 16th century. Be creative!
3. Keep you portraits clean same rules for Fan Art go with portraits so no porno!